Wednesday 27 October 2021

part 1 of vlog or poster!

kia ora viewers and welcome to my blog where I share stuff about my learning. Yesterday I was tasked to make a poster about me on google drawings...but before we move on right now I haven't done my family and cat I promise its coming soon my dad is the only one that has a picture of us all together and he is at work T-T and also "fnaf 2" means five nights at freddys but its only for 9 and over (because its a horrer game -_-) and The reason that cotton candy is there is because its my favourite food but I didn't have enough room at the bottom to lable it !_! and before I forget rodblox is for all ages ^w^. do you like anything from my poster? blog you later🙃✌️

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ina, thank you for sharing your poster with lots of personal information on it. It helps other people get to know you a bit more, without needing to include any private information. Well done. There are two things on your poster I am unsure what they are. The picture of the Puppet in the top left corner. What is the game FNAF 2? The other is the picture of the other game you like. Perhaps you could add the name of this game so your audience knows what the game is if, like me, they don't recognise the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora mis burt! I love your nice coment! Fnaf 2 stands for Five nights at freddys 2 witch is a horrer game (there is a game before called: five nights at freddys) and sorry I wrote the name in the beging bu the name is Rodblox witch is an app used to hold different games. witch game do you like the best? blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ina, I am a very big Harry Potter fan! I love the books and all of the movies. I look forward to seeing more of your work online.
    Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi miss Whysall I'm also a very big fan of harry potter I know all the movies off by haret and I am up to the 4th book! thank you! from INA!🙃✌️

      Delete