Monday 1 November 2021

fake or real! (pt 1)

hi my wonderfull viewers. On friday I did some work of solving questions about if the things I see are: Real or FAKE! on a google slide. Sorry for not posting that much, I couldn't find time to post! but anyway I made this in one day. If the title didn't give it away this only part 1! so enjoy ^w^, and also happy HALLOWEEN!🎃🎃🎃🎃 for yesterday -_- (me and my family + aunty, uncle, cuzzin went for a halloween walk and dressed up (I was hermione) and we were the only person who dressed up :O and got candy:) do you agree with me? (on my slide) blog you later!🙃✌️

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ina, thank you for sharing your Evaluating Media slide on your blog. You have come up with some great reasons as to why the different media images and videos are fake. I especially like your reason about penguins not being able to deal with the sun. I am a bit confused about your lip syncing comment though. Do penguins lip sync?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi miss burt I don't know about the penguins question (google doesn't know;( bu thanks for the coment! what are your reasons? blog you later

      Delete